Monday 4 May 2020

A little, compact but modern and well secured house stands in the middle of an again small but well maintained garden. This miniature figure of what seems to very well be a house, is covered to the brim with technology of what a normal person cannot take in, manage and definitely not afford. For instance, the house has a brain of its own. As soon as an entity comes 12.72 kilometres or less towards the house and has even the slightest thought of stealing from any house in that range, it will immediately inform the police and raise the protection of the house. There is a chance that you might be thinking, what sought defences go off when the radio signal(the mind detecting signal) goes off. Well you're definitely in luck because I am about to tell you. Well I guess it's not much. It's only a metal fence which goes half the height of the Burj Khalifa and stings you really hard when you touch it. Oh and also a huge ditch appears around my house which is the height of the bridge khalifa and did I mention a warning comes straight to my mind and gives me different defence options to choose from and also… yes I don't think I should exactly explain everything.

 Back to the other descriptions about the house. The building is astonishingly 1 storey and also surprisingly only has a kitchen and a bedroom! now that I think of it I honestly don't know why the defences were there. just to protect some food and a bed? Wait, maybe just maybe, I wasn't honest when I said ‘honestly’ because, around the kitchen and into the bedroom under my bed, there are a few books and under those books is… A TRAP DOOR! I slowly opened the door and it squealed as though it was a mouse in pain(if you didn't notice by now I was actually there I got the house for a very low price. they probably didn't know about the trapdoor.) an Iron ladder appeared into my sight and I slowly climbed down. It was getting darker and darker until it was pitch black. Click! I stepped on something without my knowledge and then suddenly all the lights turned on and an elevator popped up out of nowhere and this last thing would make your brain shatter. It had 16 floors in it...THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment